Everything about your break 27th July onwards
This page is the most up-to-date view of what to expect as part of the new Center Parcs experience from 27th July onwards.
The offering at our UK and Ireland villages, slightly differ to reflect government guidelines in the specific country. View the UK offering.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Center Parcs. The same great experience awaits, but we have made a few small changes to what you may be used to:
- You can arrive at the village from 2pm and access your accommodation from 4pm
- Check-out is now at 9am and we ask all guests to leave the village by 12 noon
- These new measures give us a clear break between guests departing and arriving, for your safety and to enable us to thoroughly clean
- It is now essential to check-in online before you leave home, speeding up the process when you arrive and helping you to start your break sooner
As always, your home-from-home at Center Parcs, will be comfortable and made for families to enjoy, with some extra safety measures in place:
- Daily housekeeping is no longer available. We’ll provide extra towels to last the duration of your stay if your booking originally included this service
- Paper, chalk, tea and coffee have been removed
- You will be no longer able to store your luggage at the Arrivals Lodge
- On your arrival and departure days you will still be able to drive on village to load/unload your vehicle
There is still a wide choice of activities on offer for you to enjoy on your break. We’re committed to offering a selection that we are confident are safe to run for you and your family:
- We’re running many of our usual activities, although we’ve reduced the number of guests per session
- Activity bookings must be made on our website, as booking desks on village will be closed
- Our colleagues will be wearing PPE where necessary and some activities may require you to bring your own face covering
- You’ll be pleased to know that the full 400 acres of forest, beach and outdoor playgrounds will all be open for you to explore
- Our Cycle Centre will also be open, but as with our other activities you will need to pre-book your cycle hire in advance online
We’ve been hard at work preparing our villages for your break. Here are a few extra measures that we have brought in for your safety:
- Restaurants are open on a pre-booked basis only, reservations must be booked on our website before or during your stay
- You can now order direct from your favourite village restaurant to be delivered to your lodge
- All tables will be spaced for social distancing and menus will be single-use
- Indoor soft play areas will be closed, but you can keep your little ones entertained with our single-use activity packs
- Our restaurants and shops will work on a cashless payment basis, accepting card, Google Pay and Apple Pay
- ParcMarket and Treats will be open with social distancing measures in place. Our other retail stores will not be open during these breaks
The Subtropical Swimming Paradise
We are excited to announce that our Subtropical Swimming Paradise will be open from 27th July. Just like many other businesses in these times, we will have to track guest visits and manage the number of people using the pool, rides and slides. Below are the key changes:
- Advance booking is required to ensure everyone has the opportunity to visit and be socially distant in all areas inside
- A limited number of guests are allowed at any one time and a maximum number of sessions per break:
- Two x 2-hour sessions per three or four-night break
- Four x 2-hour sessions per seven-night break
- Arrive 15 minutes before your booked session with your swimwear on underneath your clothes
- Temperature checks will be in place on arrival to protect our colleagues and guests
- All personal items, including towels, will need to be stored in a locker, so keep personal items you bring along with you to a minimum
- Most of our rides and slides including the Wild Water Rapids will be available
- There will be a small charge of 10c per person per session, which will be donated to Barretstown
- Showers and dryers won’t be available at the end of your session
Aqua Sana Spa
You can still visit our spa during your break and expect to leave feeling radiant and refreshed. However, we do expect there to be a few changes:
- Our spa sessions and treatments will need to be pre-booked online.
- We will reduce the number of guests and you will need to bring a face covering with you if you are having a treatment.
- Our steam rooms are off-limits for now. You can still unwind in our relaxation rooms, saunas, foot spas, hot tubs and outdoor spa pool.
- We will be amending our treatment menu and extending the time between treatments to allow for extra cleaning.
- Our therapist uniforms will also change, taking the necessary steps to keep you and our therapists safe.
- Our Boutique will be open and ready for you to restock on all your favourite products. Only cashless payments will be accepted, like card, Google Pay, or Apple Pay.
We can no longer provide some of the extra services that you may have purchased, such as Early Arrival to your lodge (access to all lodges will be 4pm), Breakfast Pass, Continental Breakfast, Champagne, Flowers, Indulgence Pack, Children’s Birthday Pack, Celebration Pack and Maid Service. If you have purchased one or more of these services, this will automatically be cancelled and fully refunded.
We have suspended our Come Back Soon offer for new bookings for now
If you already have a booking with the Come Back Soon offer applied for a break in Ireland, part of this offer allowed you to invite guests on day passes but as we’re reducing the number of guests on village we won’t be able to offer this. Also as we’re removing paper vouchers to control the transfer of the virus and these formed part of this offer, we will automatically apply a €50 discount to your booking in lieu of the original Come Back Soon Offer. The discount will be applied to your booking closer to your arrival date and refunded shortly after. The price guarantee that is part of the offer remains valid.
General etiquette around the villages
We have worked really hard to ensure that your Center Parcs break, feels as fun as it normally would, but there are a few safety measures that we need you to be aware of:
- We are advising all guests to bring their own face coverings, or purchase one on village for use when social distancing is not possible
- Our team have enhanced the cleaning regime, which includes undertaking additional deep cleaning in our accommodation and general areas around villages
- Our colleagues will maintain social distancing wherever possible, but where this is not you will be served behind Perspex screens or our colleagues will be provided with the appropriate PPE
- Hand sanitiser units will be provided throughout the village, which we encourage frequent use of during your visit
- There will be fewer guests on village to help ensure the safety of our guests and colleagues, social distancing will apply in all areas including the beach and shops
- All of our villages are now cashless and paperless, don’t forget your card or pay on Google Pay or Apple Pay
- All elements of the Center Parcs experience will be closely monitored and will follow any updates from the government guidance
I already have a booking 27th July onwards
We’ll continue to update this page as the situation changes, we will also contact you by email no later than two weeks before your break to let you know what facilities are available. Don’t worry, you’ll be offered a change of date or full refund if you’re not happy with the range of facilities and activities available on your break.
All guests on these breaks will receive an email with a form to complete which will inform us of your choice.