Why choose a Center Parcs gift card?
Our gift cards offer the gift of choice for all occasions. They can be used on anything from treating a loved one to a spa experience at Aqua Sana Spa, enjoying a meal in one of our many restaurants or can even be used towards the cost of your break, as well as activities or in our retail stores. As all our villages are now cashless and paperless, you could use them as an alternative to cash. We do not accept cash to purchase gift cards.
Center Parcs gift cards can be loaded up with any amount from €5 to €1000 and are valid for 24 months from the date of issue. The card can be used as many times as you like until the balance reaches zero.
Buy a gift card
Our gift cards are currently not available to buy online. We are working hard to be able to offer gift cards online to our guests very soon. Please keep an eye out for updates. Alternatively, if you are on a break with us, you can purchase a Center Parcs gift card on village.
Already own a gift card?
To activate your gift card and begin treating yourself or to check the balance of a card please select the village that your card was purchased for.
Please select the village you are visiting:
- I have a problem with my gift card?
- Which gift card should I purchase?
- How can I purchase gift cards?
- Where can I spend my gift card?
- What if I decide to visit a different village to the gift card I have?
- I’m buying for someone else, but not sure which village they will use the gift card for – what do I do?
- Can I use a gift card to pay towards the cost of my break?
- Can I use a gift card towards activities, shopping or food during my break?
- I’ve got a gift card for Longford Forest; can I switch this for one to use at one of the UK villages?
- I have a Euro card for Longford Forest and I’ve noticed a monthly charge?
- I’ve tried to use my gift card online and it won’t work?
- Can I purchase a gift card online and pop to my nearest Center Parcs to collect?
- Can I purchase a gift card during my stay?
- Is there a limit on how much I can purchase on a gift card?
- Does the card need to be activated?
- How do I check my balance?
- How do I scan the QR code on my gift card?
- Can gift voucher cards be topped up?
- My card has expired, can I get this replaced?
- I have some old paper Center Parcs/Aqua Sana gift vouchers, can these be exchanged for a gift card?
- Are the cards plastic?
- How do I make a complaint?
- Can I use a gift card in a commercial promotion?
- If I've used my card can I have a refund of the remaining balance?
When purchasing a gift card please bear in mind:
- During a stay at the specific village purchased i.e. a Sherwood Forest card will only work at Sherwood Forest – the card will not work at any other village
- When booking Aqua Sana, a Center Parcs break or activities pre-arrival via the Center Parcs Contact Centre on 03448 267 723. This card will work for any village pre-arrival (with the exception of Longford Forest)
Via our website or during a break on village. All our villages are cashless and can no longer accept cash payments, including for the purchase of gift cards
During a stay at the specific village the card was purchased for i.e. a Sherwood Forest card will only work at Sherwood Forest – the card will not work at any other village
Via the Center Parcs Contact Centre on 03448 267 723 to book Aqua Sana, a Center Parcs break or activities pre-arrival – this card will work for any village pre-arrival (with the exception of Longford Forest)
Don’t worry, pop and see our Guest Services team during your break and they’ll switch the gift card for the correct village.
If you are buying a gift card for someone to use towards the cost of a break, this can be used through our Contact Centre towards a break at any of our UK villages. If you wish to use it towards to cost of a break at our Irish village, Longford Forest, only a Longford Forest gift card can be used in this instance.
If you are buying a gift card for someone to use during their break, pick the specific village that correlates to the one you believe they are visiting. If the card is for the wrong village, don’t worry as these can be swapped on village during their break. The only exception to this is Longford Forest gift cards, which cannot be redeemed or swapped at any of our UK villages.
Yes, you can. All our gift cards can be used towards the cost of a Center Parcs break at any of our villages by contacting our Contact Centre. It can be used towards accommodation or activities before you arrive.
Yes, you can. Pick the card for the village in which you wish to spend the gift card at, as they only work at the specified locations. For example, if you purchase a Longleat Forest gift card, this won’t work at Sherwood Forest.
No, we cannot swap Euro gift cards for Sterling gift cards and vice versa.
No, all orders will be posted to the address provided during the transaction.
Yes, gift cards will be on sale during your time on village. As all our villages are now cashless and paperless, we do not accept cash to purchase gift cards.
Yes, a gift card order has a minimum spend of €5 and a maximum of €1000.
If you purchased your gift card at one of our villages, it’s ready to go and doesn’t require any activation. If the gift card was purchased through the website, for security reasons the gift card needs to be activated once received. Simply follow the instructions above for activation and you’re good to go.
Please click the links provided above to check the balance on your card.
On most Apple devices, you should be able to just use your normal camera and this will pick up the QR code on the gift card. If you have an Android device, you may have to download an app through the Google Play Store to be able to scan the QR code.
No, each card can only be used once.
No, all cards will expire within 24 months at the time of purchase. The exception for this of Longford Forest. Full details can be found in the T&C’s.
No, however we will still be accepting paper vouchers for now.
No, each card is cardboard and fully biodegradable.
Center Parcs gift cards can be used as prizes for charitable events or as part of an employee reward programme, as long as you do not use the Center Parcs brand or logo and do not imply that the prize or event is done in partnership with Center Parcs.
Center Parcs gift cards cannot be used as a prize for any commercial promotion, without the prior written consent of Center Parcs. For further information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note, the purchase of Center Parcs gift cards does not entitle you to use the Center Parcs trade mark or logo in any advertising campaign, paid for promotional activity or social media, without our prior written consent.
No, if you have used your card you are not able to get a refund of the remaining balance.