Terms and Conditions
1. The Center Parcs ‘Website sign up – Win a Center Parcs break’ (the Promotion) is open to UK residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion, you must sign up to receiving Center Parcs’ latest news and offers by email.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
4. The Promotion opens on Tuesday 6th February 2024 at 10am. The Promotion will end at 11:59pm on Thursday 6th February 2025. In this instance, the period from 6th February 2024 – 6th February 2025 inclusive, will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted. One winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries every three months during the Promotion Period. There will be 4 winners in total during the Promotion Period. The winners cannot win again during the Promotion Period.
5. Only one entry is allowed per person. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to exclude blatant attempts to breach the terms of the competition or to circumvent the single entry rule, such entries will not be accepted.
6. The prize is one weekend or mid-week break in a 3 Bedroom Woodland Lodge (excluding Woodland Explorer Lodges) at any UK or Ireland Center Parcs village at an off-peak time (outside school holidays) and is subject to availability. The prize does not include travel expenses, food or drink, activities or booking extras (e.g., early arrival or grocery packs). The break must be booked and taken within 12 months of winner’s notification. The standard Center Parcs’ terms and conditions of booking will apply.
7. The winners will be contacted by email within 28 days of the closing date. The winner must respond to notification of their prize within 7 days of the notification. Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoters reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
8. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material free of charge.
9. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
10. The name of the winner is available on request.
11. Automated, bulk or third party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
13. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
14. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
15. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
18. No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion. By participating in this promotion, you agree to a complete release of the relevant social media platform from any claims.
19. These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
20. The Promoter in the UK is Center Parcs (Operating Company) Limited, registered in England, company number 04379585. The registered address is One Edison Rise, New Ollerton, Newark, Nottinghamshire NG22 9DP.
21. The Promoter in the Ireland is Center Parcs Ireland Limited, registered in Ireland, company number 554787. The registered address is 10 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, Ireland.