*Terms and conditions
The Center Parcs ‘Win Your Short Break For Free’ (the Promotion) is open to Ireland and Northern Ireland residents only, aged 18 and over, except employees of Center Parcs (the Promoter), their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Promotion.
2. To take part in the Promotion, simply sign up for our emails via the registration process.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase is necessary to enter the competition/Promotion.
4. The Promotion opens at 10am 13th November 2018 until 9am on 31st March 2019. The promotion will close at 9am on Sunday 31 March 2019. In this instance, the period from 6 November 2018 – 31 March 2019 inclusive, will be known as the “Promotion Period”. Any entries outside the Promotion Period will not be counted.
5. Only one entry per person.
6. The prize winner will be selected randomly from all participants.
7. The prize is a midweek or weekend break in a 3-bedroom woodland lodge at Longford Forest, Ireland:
a) If the winner is under the age of 21 they will require the lead booker of any breaks won, or booked with vouchers that have been won, to be aged 21 or over.
b) The winner will be able to select break dates of their choice before 31 December 2019, at Longford Forest subject to availability.
c) The booking must be made by 30 June 2019.
d) The prize does not include any activities, travel expenses, food or drink.
e) The standard Center Parcs’ terms and conditions of booking will apply.
8. The winners will be contacted via email by 11:00am Friday 12 April 2019 The winner must respond to notification of their prize by 11am on Friday 31st May 2019. Failure to respond in that time will result in the prize being forfeited and the Promoters reserves the right to select a new winner, in these circumstances.
9. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material free of charge.
10. The decision of the Promoter in relation to the Promotion is final. No correspondence will be entered into. No information regarding entries or judging will be disclosed to any third party.
11. The name of the winner is available on request.
12. Automated, bulk or third-party entries will be disqualified. Any incomplete, corrupted or entries not in accordance with the entry instructions, will be rejected. Any entries from participants, who we reasonably believe have acted unfairly, will be disqualified.
13. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries that it deems to be suspicious or achieved through manipulation of the promotion or any of the platforms that it is made available through.
14. The prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter reserves the right to offer alternative prizes of equal or greater value.
16. By entering, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by the Terms and Conditions. All entry instructions form part of these Terms and Conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate this Promotion at any time due to circumstances beyond its control.
19. No social media website (such as Facebook, twitter or any other such website) are sponsors of the Promotion and have no responsibility or liability regarding the conduct or administration of the Promotion.
20. These rules are governed by Irish law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish Courts.
21. The Promoter of the Promotion is Center Parcs Ireland Limited, registered in Ireland company number 554787 with the registered address being 10 Earlsfort Terrace, Dublin 2, D02 T380, Ireland.