Center Parcs and Irish Ferries have teamed up to reward passengers with a saving on their Longford Forest accommodation. Book a ferry and bring your car from Holyhead or Pembroke and you will receive €75 off your accommodation at Center Parcs Ireland*.
With up to twelve daily ferries in peak summer months and no luggage limit, speed across on the only fast ferry to Ireland, or cruise at leisure on a choice of routes. Irish Ferries run from Pembroke to Rosslare and Holyhead to Dublin. The journey to Dublin taking just over two hours on the Dublin Swift, with plenty of entertainment for excited little ones and other family members on board, including shopping, a TV lounge, free Wi-Fi and the exclusive Club Class lounge.
How to get your vouchers
Book your ferry crossing from either Holyhead or Pembroke, travelling to Dublin or Rosslare. You can book your ferry on the Irish Ferries website
Within 48 hours, Irish Ferries will send you a unique e-voucher code which is then needed to book your Center Parcs break in Ireland
Please follow the instructions in your email to use your e-voucher code
Note to qualify you must travel with your vehicle, commercial vehicles are excluded
How to redeem your vouchers
When you reach the payment section expand the partnership window, click ‘find out more’
Select Irish Ferries voucher from the list of partners provided
Enter your Irish Ferries e-voucher code that was provided in the email Irish Ferries sent you – making sure that you enter it as per the email
Apply the code
Enter the details of the payment and pay
All details of your booking will show on the booking confirmation page, including the use of your voucher code
A confirmation email will also be sent to you from Center Parcs
Relax and start planning for your family break at Longford Forest
*Terms and conditions
1. Irish Ferries vouchers can only be used as payment for accommodation at Center Parcs, Longford Forest Resort and not Center Parcs villages in the UK.
2. Irish Ferries vouchers cannot be used as payment for activities or any holiday extras at Center Parcs.
3. For bookings made more than 10 weeks ahead of your break a deposit payment of €75 or 30% of the total cost of your break (whichever is the greater) is required to secure your booking. The balance must then be paid 10 weeks before the start of your break.
4. For bookings less than 10 weeks ahead of your break full payment is required at the time of making your reservation.
5. The lead booker must be at least 21 years of age.
6. Irish Ferries vouchers can be used with Center Parcs Ireland discounted offers but they cannot be used in conjunction with any other external partner discounts.
7. Irish Ferries vouchers can be used for new bookings but cannot be used on existing bookings.
8. Irish Ferries vouchers are valid for 120 days from date of issue.
9. Expired vouchers cannot be used towards a booking.
10. To qualify, Irish Ferries customers must book a return ferry with a personal vehicle, from Holyhead or Pembroke to Dublin Port or Rosslare.
11. The nominal value of the voucher is €0.0001
12. Offer available to residents of the United Kingdom excluding Northern Ireland.
13. Irish Ferries and Center Parcs are not responsible for any loss of vouchers.
14. Vouchers are non-transferable.
15. Standard Center Parcs booking terms and conditions apply, click here for more information.