Book with confidence
We realise that we are all living in uncertain times. We’re not able to predict the future and who knows what’s around the corner. But, to give you that extra peace-of-mind when booking a Center Parcs break, we’re offering you a very simple Book with Confidence guarantee. Visiting one of our UK villages? Please see here for relevant information
- If your break is cancelled due to a village closure or you’re personally impacted by COVID-19 (within 4 weeks of your break), we’re pleased to offer free cancellation and a full refund or you may move your break to a date in the future with no amendment fee
- We ask you to keep up to date with the latest government advice and COVID-19 regulations and understand what this means for your personal circumstances. If you do make the decision to continue with your break then we will assume that you and your party are compliant with government advice
- There is some confusion around the Rule of 6 in England and slight variations with new local lockdown measures. Please remember to keep updated with your local area government guidance as well as advice for the village you are travelling to. For example, you may live in Scotland or Wales and wish to travel to a Center Parcs village in England or Ireland where the local guidance/rules may be different and it is the rules for the village where you are staying that apply
- If your break is within 4 weeks and you are personally impacted by COVID-19, please complete this form if you wish to cancel or change the date of your break
- If you’re unwell with COVID-19 symptoms or have a confirmed case please do not visit our villages and complete the form above. You will have the option to cancel with a full refund or we’ll move the date of your break to a time when you’re feeling better
- We’ll email you around 4 weeks before your break with information about what facilities you can expect on your break. Once you have this information, you will have the option to cancel with a full refund up to 14 days before your arrival date, or you can move your break to a date in the future with no amendment fee
- On all Center Parcs villages we will be following the updated government test and trace protocol. Unique QR codes are clearly displayed at entrance points to restaurants, leisure activities and other required locations. You will be able to use the new NHS COVID-19 App to scan the QR code and identify that you have then entered that specific location on village
Longford Forest Guests - All guests arriving in Ireland from non-Green listed countries, which currently includes the UK, are required to restrict their movement for 14 days on entry into Ireland. For the latest information please check the Irish government COVID-19 Green List. All guests visiting a UK village from overseas, please check the UK government’s Travel Corridor list.
Our number one priority is to protect our guests and colleagues, so before you visit us for your break at Center Parcs, there are a few things we’d like to ask you to do so we can make sure everyone’s break is as enjoyable as possible.
- If you or a member of your party is feeling unwell or showing any symptoms of COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit our villages. For your reassurance, we have a Book with Confidence guarantee if you were to develop any symptoms before your break
- When booking your break, please check the latest Government guidelines around the number of households allowed per accommodation
- Please bring your own personal face coverings with you for use where social distancing is not possible. For most indoor activity bookings, a face covering will be required; this will be stated on the specific activity page on our website. The UK Government has updated its position on face coverings and the list of places where you must wear one by law. Center Parcs guests over the age of 11 in the UK will now be expected to wear face coverings in all indoor areas, including when participating in most indoor activities and when ordering or collecting takeaway food
- All activities and restaurant reservations must be pre-booked in advance. This can be done via our website before you arrive and Booking Desks across all villages are closed
Our approach to preparing your lodge
We’ve taken some extra steps to ensure the highest standards of cleanliness in your accommodation. To enable our teams to achieve these high standards, access to your accommodation will be from 4pm, and we ask that you depart your accommodation no later than 9am.
Here’s what we’ve done to ensure a safer stay in our accommodation:
- Before our cleaning regime commences, each lodge is aired and vented
- Our Housekeeping team have undergone advanced training to enhance our tried and tested cleaning process, which includes additional cleaning on high-touch points such handles, doors, tables and countertops
- All of our cleaning process and procedures have and will continue to be reviewed to meet strict Government and COVID-19 guidelines
- We are using well established, market-leading cleaning products that are proven to be effective against Coronavirus and will be used to their full potential as per manufacturer recommendations
- We have removed non-essential items such as chalk, tea, coffee and magazines from our lodges
Helping you to navigate our villages
On arrival and throughout your stay on village, you’ll notice signs displaying social distancing advice. This may be in the form of queue markers on the floor and one-way systems to informational signage around our restaurants and activity areas.
- We’ve reduced the number of guests on our villages at any one time to enable you to confidently social distance during your break
- We’ve limited the number of participants in our activities, number of guests in our restaurants and within our retail shops
Our teams will be undertaking additional deep cleaning, with particular attention paid to all of our accommodation and general areas around the villages.
- We’ve reviewed our cleaning processes and procedures to ensure they meet strict Government and COVID-19 guidelines, using well established, market-leading cleaning products which are proven to be effective against Coronavirus
- We encourage everyone to wash their hands for a minimum of 20 seconds at regular intervals throughout the day, and you’ll notice we’ve provided a number of sanitiser stations in indoor and outdoor locations across our villages; we encourage you to use these frequently, particularly before entering activities, retail shops and restaurants. When entering and leaving different areas or spaces on our village, we ask that you please wash your hands or apply sanitiser
Managing the number of guests
You’ll notice a couple of changes to our arrival and departure times. We ask that when arriving for your break, you arrive no earlier than 2pm, with access to your accommodation available from 4pm. When leaving the village, we ask you to vacate your lodge strictly no later than 9am and depart the village by 12 noon.
- In high footfall areas around the village, our Social Distance Champions and colleagues will be actively managing the number of guests in these areas
- These areas may be temporarily unavailable to access if it is deemed the maximum capacity to enable social distancing has been reached
Keeping our colleagues safe
When serving and interacting with our guests, our colleagues will maintain social distancing wherever possible. This is for the protection of both our them and our guests.
Where social distancing is not possible, such as at reception desks or till points, our colleagues will serve you from behind Perspex screens or will be provided with the appropriate PPE.
- To support this, all Booking Desks are closed. All of our services including activities and our restaurants should be pre-booked online. For some activities, our colleagues may be wearing protective equipment, including face coverings
- We now have a food delivery service, available for all of your favourite Center Parcs restaurants. All collections or deliveries must be pre-booked via our website
- Due to current Coronavirus procedures, our Medical Centre cannot accept walk-in arrivals. All guests must receive an assessment over the phone before attending
- Emergency numbers can be found in our online Guest Service Directory, or on the Fire Action sign in your accommodation. If you need any other assistance during your break, please call Guest Services on the numbers found in your accommodation
- Where possible, we will call you in the first instance to assist with any queries, to protect our colleagues and reduce face to face interaction
We’re pleased to say there will still be a wide range of activities for you to enjoy whilst on your break. We’ve ensured that each activity being offered is safe for both our colleagues and guests, and we ask you to follow any instructions given by our staff when taking part in activities, as well as ensuring you wash your hands or use our sanitiser stations before participating.
To avoid disappointment, please pre-book your activities through our website, as Booking Points won’t be available on village during your break. For some activity bookings a face covering may be required; this will be stated on the specific activity page on our website.
- Our Subtropical Swimming Paradise will be available on a pre-bookable basis, with each accommodation booking being permitted two slots which will last 2 hours per break. As capacity is limited please note you may not get your first choice of session.
- When visiting the Subtropical Swimming Paradise, please ensure that you are not showing any symptoms of Coronavirus before visiting. For your safety, there will be temperature monitoring on arrival at the pool to identify those with an elevated temperature.
- Guests must arrive at the swimming pool with swimwear on underneath their clothing 15 minutes before their booked session time and be aware that showering facilities are not currently available.
- No items may be taken into the pool area and must be left in lockers, so only bring the essential items you require with you when visiting the pool.
- Our restaurants will have limited seating and have been reconfigured to allow for social distancing and reservations will be on a pre-bookable basis.
- We are offering collection and delivery services where food can be pre-ordered through our website as an alternative.
- Outdoor play areas are available, but a responsible adult must supervise children when using this area and ensure hand sanitiser is applied before entering the play area.
- Our indoor soft play areas in some selected restaurants are currently closed in line with Government guidelines.
Across all of our villages, we now operate on a cashless basis to reduce the risk posed for both our colleagues and guests in the handling of cash.
- Payments must be made via either Google Pay or Apple Pay which can be contactless up to the value of €500, or contactless payments which have increased to €50. For payments exceeding these amounts you can make payment via chip and pin
- Cash points won’t be available on village during your break
- Gift Cards are available through our website before your visit or can be purchased on village from Guest Services